York, North Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Location - York
Salary - Up to £33,000
This is an exciting new role for someone with experience in providing support, diagnosing and resolving issues to Windows Operating systems, VDI, Citrix, Microsoft Office Suites and over 100 other applications as well as supporting our mobile estate. You will support the Team Lead through your knowledge of windows server, storage, application and networking administration/troubleshooting. You will be pro-active in highlighting areas within these implementations that can be improved and contribute to decisions on future technology.
The role will primarily be responsible for resolving technical queries from across the business via phone, email or in person. You will be part of a team and as such you'll be part of a shift pattern.
Key Skills & Experience
- Azure experience
- Strong understanding of VM Ware
- Excellent time management and organisation
- ITIL would be desired
- Strong experience in supporting Windows Operating systems, Microsoft Office suites and Administering VMWare ESX.
- Working knowledge of networking
- Citrix and Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication
This role will suit experienced 3rd Line Support, Technical Analysts, Infrastructure Engineers