£50k - 55k per year
0113 380 1919
23 days ago
IT Manager (ERP)
A growing family run is about to embark on a brand new NetSuite implementation, they are looking for a natural leader to drive their business to the next level. You will be responsible for their full IT stack and scoping out new technologies to integrate into the business.
You will be working alongside their chosen NetSuite partner to ensure the implementation runs smoothly and meets the needs of the business.
Previous experience in driving change and motivating team members will be key for this role.
- Previous experience project managing new software implementations.
- Have previous experience working with SQL.
- Managing 3rd party vendors and support desks.
- Negotiate and communicate with third-party software providers for new software and troubleshooting.
- Worked within a Cloud environment.
- Looking at the best business practices across multiple business disciplines.
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience working with NetSuite or a similar ERP would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft stack.
- Strong technical problem solving and communication skills.
- Ideally have experience or knowledge of Power BI.
For further details contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org/02077437567