25000-28000 Per Annum
4 months ago
IT Technical Services Analyst- Wakefield - Up to £28,000 + benefits
IT Technical Analyst required for a well known organisation based in Wakefield. You will be responsible for the daily delivery of core technology services as well as assisting with the implementation of network infrastructure changes to support current and future business requirements. You will need to have a good knowledge of Windows Server (2008, 2012 and 2016) as well as providing support other Microsoft Server Technologies such as Active Directory, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services and Group Policy. You will also be providing support for Virtualisation Technologies including VMWare and Hyper V. You will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment and have strong troubleshooting skills. You will ideally hold a full clean driving license for this position and travel between sites may be required.
This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £28,000 + benefits.
You will need:
- At least one year of experience in a Windows Server Technical Administrator / Technical Support position.
- Strong experience of supporting Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016.
- Experience of supporting Windows Server Technologies such as Active Directory, Exchange, Group Policy and Remote Desktop Support Services.
- Experience of supporting Virtualisation Technologies - VMWare and ideally Hyper V.
- Experience of being involved with project work such as technical implementations or roll-outs.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- To be willing to visit other head office functions and provide on site support where required.
For further information send in your CV and I will be in touch.