Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£20k - 26k per year
0113 386 8555
23 days ago
My client a leading company based in Manchester are searching for an IT Technician who is eligible for SC Clearance.
This role requires occasional travel throughout the UK to assist with different offices, most of the time this role will be on site in Manchester 5 days a week.
The IT Technician will implement, support, manage and maintain both the hosted and corporate network infrastructure of this growing company.
As IT Technician, you will be able to demonstrate a sound background in Helpdesk support with the ability to train less experienced staff in best practice helpdesk delivery.
Key Skills Required:
- Windows 10
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Office
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Microsoft accreditation or equivalent
Key Responsibility Includes:
• Undertake first and second line support
• Train and mentor less experienced staff in the running of the Helpdesk
• Monitor, maintain and manage the helpdesk system
• Undertake change management and mitigate risk
• Work with business users to identify issues with a view to continual service improvement
• Undertake asset management
• Undertake Windows management, deployment and troubleshooting
You will be required to hold a full driving licence and be able to achieve UKSV Security Clearance
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.