London, Greater London, England
£0 - 60k per year + Up to £60K Plus Benefits
0113 386 8552
11 days ago
Project Controls Engineer – iTWO Power User
My London based client is looking to recruit 2 iTwo Power Users to work on a mega-project using the latest technologies in order to collect accurate and robust data and assess performance.
Using that data to provide insight to the project team, the iTwo Power Users will oversee the implementation and operation of iTWO. Reporting will be undertaken via a Data Warehouse utilising Power BI.
As Project Controls Engineer you will :
• Hold all project data in iTWO for actual and forecast costs, quantities and earned value.
• Understand and analyse the progress and cost of all activities in the iTWO project.
• Implement and operate all Project controls systems
• Maintain and report a robust forecast in iTWO.
• Maintain and report earned value, quantity progress and forecasts in iTWO.
• Maintain the work breakdown structures.
• Update the performance measurement baselines.
• Provide reports on time supported by robust data and insight to enable decision making.
• Gather project site updates and prepare periodic progress reports.
• Monitor, interpret and advise on cashflow and budgets.
• Create monthly budget forecast updates for management.
• Ensure alignment between the various systems
• Liaise with and assist internal and external stakeholders.
• Understand and comply with the HSSE polices.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Technically, the iTWO Power Use will be able to demonstrate expertise in ITWO and understand how to operate it on projects . You will be skilled at cost control and earned value analysis with a working knowledge of NEC contracts. You will have a working knowledge of construction projects with previous experience of developing reports in Power BI
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package along with flexible working arrangements.