£70000 - £80000 per annum
10 days ago
My client a leading company in Hampshire are searching a Java Developer to working closely with customers to design and develop new features and roll out mission-critical systems that create value by simplifying decision making.
Development takes place in an agile and experienced scrum environment where you will be collaborating with project teams in Hampshire and internationally.
Your tasks will cover a broad range of responsibilities within areas such as solution design, configuration, installation, technical support, technical training, software development and testing.
Providing technical support and advice internally and on-site, your key tasks include:
- Designing and developing customer-specific extensions to our core products to meet customer requirements
- Implementing and supporting solutions at customer sites
- Helping to ensure that projects are delivered within the agreed scope and on time
- Conducting technical training for our customers - both in classroom and workshop environments
- Supporting the training of administrators and end users
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, sub-contractors, consultants and colleagues within Systematic
- Keeping up to date with products to ensure the alignment of customer expectations and product roadmaps, maximising value for both our customers and our products.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Software engineering experience
- Have experience with one or more of the following technologies: JavaSE, C#, JEE, Swing, JavaFX, Angular, OSGI, JUnit, Mockito, Jira, Team City, Git, and IntelliJ, SQL, Type Script, Android and are capable of using such technologies to develop customer solutions
- Have experience in using server-side technologies including Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server
- Have an understanding of IT network theory
- Have a positive mindset - particularly when it comes to problem solving
- Are experienced with working in agile environments (Scrum experience is a plus)
- Are eager to make a difference and step outside your comfort zone
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.