07917 160 135
10 months ago
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Leeds (Hybrid)
Employment Type: Permanent
Requirement for a Java Developer to join a software company headquartered in Leeds. You will be working with an agile, cross-functional team building a scalable technology and working directly with commercial stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Java Developer comfortable in working with the following technologies: Java, Kafka, Kubernetes, AWS and MongoDB.
This is a full time, permanent role – remote work with once/twice a week office visit in Leeds.
- Demonstrable professional experience with Java development.
- Knowledge with Kafka, AMQ or a similar messaging/streams-based technology
- Previous experience in working in a large-scale system and large volumes of data.
- Previous experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Team player who enjoys collaborating in an open, dynamic work environment.
The company offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits package including annual bonus (starting at 10% of base salary increasing further depending on personal & business performance), private medical insurance, personal development and wellbeing budget, life insurance, income protection and more!
For further information or to apply, please send your CV and I will be in touch for a confidential chat.