Birmingham, West Midlands, England
074 119 60553
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Java Developer
Employment Type: Permanent
Requirement for a Java Developer to join a multi-award-winning Tech Consulting business. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be a part of their growth plans and work on large-scale, enterprise-level software development projects across multiple industries. You will join a dynamic team based in Birmingham with remote work options.
- Showcase a quality first approach to the clients particularly with software development.
- Collaborate effectively with the clients, development and wider teams.
- Create reliable services adhering to standards and specification.
- Show good understanding of software testing & automation, one or more common cloud platforms and databases.
- Previous Agile experience.
- Knowledge of common Java frameworks and build tools (Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, Gradle)
- Commercial experience of backend Java development
- Understanding of common performance and debugging tools
- Experience in developing and maintaining automated test suites as part of the SDLC
- Experience in aspects of observability e.g. metrics, monitoring, logging etc.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
If you are looking for a role where you can be a part of a collaborative environment - with your ideas and opinions valued, this will be a great opportunity for you. You may apply below or contact me for further details.