Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £45000.00 per annum
11 days ago
Main skills required:
We are increasing our technical capabilities to better enable us to expand on our vision.
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference with the work they do. Currently we are hiring three roles within our technical team. Senior, Mid and Junior.
If you love working for a small to medium size business where you can make a real difference with your work. We are looking to build a small dynamic team where you will have a voice in the direction and implementation of our technology.
- Java 8 experience.
- Spring 4 experience, ability to use Spring libraries (MVC/Boot, Core, Security, Data)
- Background building APIs using Spring Boot and knowledge of RESTful web services
- Experience developing web UI using Vue.js, HTML5, CSS3
- Apache and Tomcat web server configuration
- Experience using Docker containers
- Relational database experience e.g. PostreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
- SQL knowledge
- Linux and Windows Server operating system experience
- Experience with CI Tools, proficient with GitLab, Jenkins and agile Tooling - Jira, Confluence, Slack
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Learning analytics
- Integrating software across multiple and disparate systems
- Knowledge of UK higher education student facing systems and services
- Knowledge of AWS hosted solutions
- Experience using orchestration platforms, including ECS, Kubernetes.
- NO SQL databases e.g. Mongo / Dynamo DB.
- Experience using Robot Framework
- Prior experience mentoring and coaching others
Mid Level Developer
As a mid level developer you are expected to have at least a years' experience working on technical projects. You will have a greater understanding of code, debugging and writing new code.
You will have a good understanding of multiple languages and the ability to apply your skills across multi disciplines, UI, Backend, Databases
You will be working primarily within the two week sprint process under senior developers. You will support Junior developers with some customer queries and support where necessary.
Please click apply to be considered!