£425 - £450 per day
2 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Java Developer on a contract basis based in Southend on Sea for a blue chip client.
This Java Developer role is working remotely at first but you will soon be required to work 5 days per week in Southend on Sea, so please ensure this is OK for you.
The key skills required for this Java Developer role are Java 8, Spring Boot, Microservices & Spring Security and further details can be found below:
* Experience in developing enterprise applications using J2EE frameworks including Spring Boot, Microservices & Spring Security.
* Java 8, spring boot, webservices, junits, sql, design and solutioning, JPA
* Have successfully built, deployed, and supported a large-scale web application in the cloud
* Expertise in building and maintaining Spring Boot based Microservices
* Experienced in building and integrating REST API
* Design and develop complex data models
* Understanding and implementation of security and data protection and defensive coding
If you do have the relevant experience for this Java Developer contract position in Southend on Sea, please do apply.