Up to £0.00 per annum
11 days ago
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Leeds / Remote working options available
Employment Type: Permanent
Opportunity for a Java Back End Developer join a leading global technology business. You will be a part of an Agile team and be responsible for the application's functionality, performance and scalability; integrate the application with all required systems and services.
- Build and coach high performing teams and ensure Scrum practices are used and improved.
- Explore ways to strengthen teams understanding of Agile / Scrum concepts and principles.
- Identify trade-offs between short- and long-term benefits to drive a shared vision between the team and Product Owner.
- Ensure teams actions are aligned with the project goals / vision, foster a continuous learning environment helping teams to inspect, adapt, and improve
- Hands-on experience in developing in the Java/J2EE ecosystem.
- Solid experience writing and maintaining service-oriented RESTful APIs and performance tuning of large-scale apps.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented paradigms, SOLID principles and software design patterns
- Knowledge of relation database systems, SQL and ORM technologies; integration into back office systems (e.g., ERP)
- Strong ability to write effective unit, integration, and API tests
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are undergoing a significant digital and Agile transformation. These positions will play a very important part of how they communicate with their customers.
For more information - please contact me ASAP for a confidential chat.