£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
6 months ago
The BridgeIT are working with a leading software provider in Guildford who have a vacancy for a Java Developer. The position requires the successful delivery of web based applications, 3rd party integrations and investigating and solving complex business problems all while working in an Agile environment.
You will work in an environment that utilises tools like Maven, Jenkins, or UI toolsets like AngularJS and React. This role is for any developer who is interested in working with some of the latest technologies. You will be design, developing and supporting software that is used on a global scale.
As a Java Developer you will need:
- Core Java development experience
- Experience of deploying scalable software
- Middle-tier development experience including either JEE or Spring Framework
- Object-Oriented programming expertise is also needed
- Test driven development exposure
- A good understanding of RESTful web services is important
- Some other desirable skills for this position include UI toolsets like AngularJS, React, Bootstrap, and Automated Testing with Selenium or something similar. Ideally you will have good exposure to CI tools, Source Control and Load Testing
There may be some travel to other sites occasionally which will be paid for, however this is not a frequent part of the role.
The role is paying up to £65,000 with several excellent benefits, if you are interested in hearing more please get in touch with Justin on 0113 386 8550 or apply to the role through the advert.