£50000 - £55000 per annum
16 days ago
My client a leading company based in Southend on Sea are searching for a SC eligible Java Full Stack Developer. This role will give you unique development opportunity to work on Large Scale Programme with an innovative market leader.
Looking for a Full Stack Java developer with strong back end Java experience to develop new features for our portfolio of clients. You will join a team that prides itself on collaboration and engineering the best possible Java code.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
· Experience as a Full Stack Java Developer
· Experience with Java 8, Java 11, Spring Framework, Spring Boot
· Practical Microservices development experience
· Practical Relational Database development experience (e.g. PostgreSQL)
· REST APIs
· Strong understanding CI and DevOps technologies (Hands-on experience on Git, Jenkins, and Ansible preferred)
· Practical experience on AWS (ECS, EKS, API Gateway and Serverless technologies)
· Agile development - Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD
Nice to have Skills:
· Good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
· Experience in large scale integration projects involving messaging, web services and distributed systems
· Apache Camel and WSO2 Integrator (or similar products)
· ELK stack
· OpenStack platform
· Workflow/Business Process Management tools (Pega)
· Azure Cloud Platform
· Public Sector experience
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.