Up to £0.00 per annum
18 days ago
Job Title: Lead Java Developer
Employment Type: Permanent
The Bridge is currently recruiting for Lead Java Developer on behalf of a multi-award-winning Tech Consulting business. The company is growing rapidly as part of a plan to scale their business further in West Yorkshire. The successful candidate will join a dynamic team, full of innovators with passion for disruptive tech. This is a full time, permanent position to be based at their Leeds office with remote work options.
- Work on large scale software development projects across multiple industries in Java 8 or above.
- Demonstrate good understanding of software testing & automation.
- Estimate/size work with varying levels of information
- Communicate how the system you are working on works end to end
- Champion a quality first approach to software development
- Strong knowledge with Java frameworks.
- Knowledge with Javaa build tools - Spring, Spring Boot etc.
- Commercial experience of backend Java development
- Understanding of common performance and debugging tools
- Experience in developing and maintaining automated test suites as part of the SDLC
This will be great opportunity to join a company where people love sharing ideas, best practice, ways of working. You may apply below or contact me for further details.