£0.00 - £55000.00 per annum
24 days ago
Java Software Engineer - £55,000 - Leeds
The Bridge IT are working with a highly reputable company nationwide who are looking to recruit 2 Software Engineers to join their Digital Services Team located in Leeds City Centre.
The company in question have grown their technical capabilities on a large scale since 2020 and are in the process of a company wide transformation to modernise their technology capability.
- Develop, document, and test (in an automated way) software and configuration ensuring they adhere to development standards and meet requirements.
- Work on implementing automated build pipelines and monitoring capabilities.
- Participate and lead peer reviews of documentation, code, unit and integration testing
- Collaborate with Tech leads, architects, analysts, scrum master and product owners to perform impact analysis and estimation on requirements and designs.
- Ensure that system design meets the current design standards, is appropriate for current architecture and meets future architecture and infrastructure requirements.
- Knowledge of a number of the following software skill sets: Java & Java frameworks, Spring, Web services and XML..
- Experience of integrating new technologies and creating standards of usage within teams.
- Great communicator finding ways for non-technical people to understand technical concepts.