£500 - £550 per annum
19 days ago
My client a leading company based in Surrey are searching for a Java Spring Boot Lead Developer for a 12 month contract inside IR35.
Looking for a lead developer who will be the go-to person for any technical queries and direction on the design of the services, implementation, and best practices. They will be thoroughly hands-on taking in the back end user stories and implementing them.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Quality development of Java Spring Boot microservices maintaining the integrity of the application codebase.
- Providing direction to team on best practices with Spring Boot and microservices architecture leveraging deep expertise and knowledge the Lead developer brings.
- Ownership of the solution adhering to both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Adherence to industry best practises of developing well-modularised and reusable solutions.
- Working closely with Scrum Master, Business Analyst, Testers and Fellow developers to align one-self with the team to produce quality and timely delivery of the software solution.
- Work with the Architecture and BA team to provide innovative technical solutions to business problems at application level. e.g. Change requests.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipeline.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive development experience using Java Spring Boot, AMQ, Redis with AWS Aurora database.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture preferably Amazon Web Services.
- Microservices architecture, Docker and Cloud hosting (preferably OpenShift on AWS)
- Integration using Restful Services with JSON payload.
- Azure ADO, CI/CD, Jenkins, GitHub and should know Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE very well.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Create, update, debug, and enhance automation scripts.
- Knowledge of ETL tools and the integration with it.
- Understand and willingness to follow the team operating model
- Ability to write, debug, and enhance SQL.
- Working knowledge on AWS Aurora or PostgreSQL database.
- Customer focused with a passion for continuous improvement at the team level.
- Solving the escalated operational issues in critical production environments.
- Should be able to handle pressure from varied stakeholders and deliver.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including communication with team members across globe via phone/e-mail and meaningfully conveying ideas.
- Continuously Identify opportunities for new services or service design improvements.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate consideration.