£60k - 70k per year + benefits
9 days ago
The Bridge IT is currently recruiting for a hugely successful Fintech organisation with the ability to work fully remote indefinitely!
This is a fantastic opportunity to use all of your skills and experience with rapidly growing financial data company.
Our client is enabling innovation in the world of global payments, working with enterprise-grade clients that include some of the world’s biggest
technology companies and financial organisations.
- You’ll play a key role in the building and ongoing development of industry-leading web
- applications, built on virtualized and cloud platforms
- Engineering elegant frontend experiences and building scalable backend services for
- both internal and external customers
- Supporting the implementation of continuous integration to enhance deployment
- Providing guidance and support to junior colleagues, while learning from and
- collaborating with more experienced colleagues
What my client are looking for:
- At least 3 years of development experience
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience with React/NODE JS
- Experience with Concrete5 or Symphony Framework
- Wordpress experience is a plus
- Good SQL experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
What's on offer:
- A supportive, collaborative environment with plenty of opportunities to learn
- A chance to work with a vibrant, friendly team with a relaxed but committed culture
- Fully remote working
Get in touch asap as interviews are taking please immediately for ambitious and and hungry developers looking to grow and shape a fantastic future. stic
There really is no better or faster growing technology than the world of FinTech.