Up to £0.00 per annum
8 months ago
Junior IT Support Analyst - Microsoft - ITIL - London
The Bridge IT currently have a 1st line remote IT support contract position for all office-based and remote users, including Joint Ventures, and providing high quality support to the IT department whilst meeting all agreed and published SLAs.
Skills and experience:
* Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
* Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email
* Log all calls in the ITSM tool
* 1st line remote support of IT related problems (software and hardware), including, but not limited to, laptops, mobile phones and printers
* Troubleshoot basic network issues
* Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner to maintain agreed SLAs
* To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles including
* Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications used within the business (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Publishing Knowledge Base articles to assist users with requests and training
* Active Directory tasks such as creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups, file permissions etc.
* Installation of software via SCCM or by manual install
* Escalate unresolved calls to the Operations (2nd line) and Infrastructure (3rd line) support teams
* To provide a high quality service which meet SLAs and internal KPIs
* Delivering excellent customer service
Please get in touch asap as interviews are being held immediately.
This is a great chance to secure yourself 6 months of high quality service desk work before the end of 2019!