40000 Per Annum
about 1 month ago
Junior DevOps - Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet
Partnered with a market leading organisation I am looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to become an integral member of the continous delivery and Release Domain.Your primary responsibility will be to drive improves to, scale, maintain and support our continuous integration and delivery platforms and environments. You will also work with the team to support, improve and automate production releases and our delivery pipeline.
This is an ideally opportunity for someone with release and software skills looking for a route into DevOps. You will work in an enterprise environment and help with continuous integration to drive DevOps through the business.
- Support and improve our tools for continuous build, automated testing and release management
- Responsible for software builds and releases
- Works closely with the software automation team to ensure the builds and quality of software released is to the desired standard
- Review and support all software changes released to the live platform
- Ensure all engineering deliverables adhere to the standards set
We are looking for some with:
- Experience building, Maintaining and supporting DevOps tools such as Nexus, Sonar and Jenkins.
- Exposure to Jira, Atlassan Suite would be advantageous.
- Software automated provisions such as, Ansible Docker, Puppet.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of SaaS, Paas, Iaas industry
- Hands on experience with cloud offerings (AWS, GAE, Azure)
- Oracle Certified Associate Java SE Programmer or experience programming with Java