Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £28000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Junior Network Support Analyst
The Bridge IT are recruiting for a Network Support Analyst to join an award-winning law firm based in Leeds city centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress in the IT industry and broaden their skills and knowledge as part of a growing company where IT is a key part of the business.
- Working within and improving the Change Management Environment.
- Provide essential 2nd/ 3rd line IT support to the business by answering phones, logging new incidents and assisting other team members with issues.
- Management of the companies Firewall and Switching technologies.
- Responsible for the use of Company facilities for proper business purposes to comply with the Company's rules, policies and procedures, in particular in relation to the protection of Information Security.
- Responsible for own Health and Safety, ensuring a safe working environment for colleagues.
- Undertakes any other duties in line with the basic objectives of the post.
Skills and experience
- Routers & switches (Dell/Juniper/Cisco/Meraki) - installation, management, upgrades, etc.
- Understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, etc.)
- General LAN/WAN/VLAN knowledge
- Firewalls (Sonicwall preferred / Cisco)
- Server Support
If you feel you would be a strong candidate for this role and have the skill set and experience required, then send your CV to the attached email for immediate consideration.