£21000 - £25000 per annum
14 days ago
Junior Project Manager
£25,000 plus benefits
Working with a leading organisation the Bridge are recruiting for a Junior Project Manager to join a growing team based in Oxfordshire. In this role you will work closely with clients to provide an excellent implementation experience.
- Lead client implementations including managing the project plan, determining timelines, project scope, deliverable and project resources.
- Clear communication of implementation status, issues, risks and effort.
- Understand customer use cases and requirements, applying best practice.
- Carry out technical deployment and configuration tasks.
- Perform load testing of client application instances with representative data.
- Troubleshoot customer issues during implementation.
- Manage client relationships and expectations for the duration of the implementation process.
- Complete internal and project documentation to the required standard.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Working knowledge of SaaS environment.
- Strong attention to detail and clear communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to logically analyse and resolve problems.
- Highly motivated and able to achieve deadlines in accordance with strict deadlines.
- Ability to instil confidence, build relationships and have a desire to deliver exceptional levels of customer service.
- Project Management experience is desirable but not essential.
If you have the above experience and are interested in progressing your career in a modern, technology focused organisation please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.