£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits
26 days ago
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- MVC PHP framework (ie Laravel, Symfony)
- PHP Unit
Nice to have's
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Writing clean idiomatic code adhering to industry coding standards.
- Using and following established design patterns and techniques.
- Adding appropriate logging and monitoring needed to help with debugging.
- Writing tests with adequate coverage, independently.
- Taking ownership of the implementation of the solution to the assigned task.
- Coding in an easy to understand, change, and maintainable manner.
- Proactively improve components, modules, services, systems, and codebases encountered.
- Adding domain specific metrics to help understand application performance.
- Considering and tests edge-cases.
- Identifying opportunities to improve testing.
- Selecting the right data structure for what you are trying to solve.
- Accepting feedback and proactively providing feedback to colleague you work with.
- Raising issues you spot in retrospectives.
- Delivering assigned tasks that meet expected criteria.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate consideration.