Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000 per annum
12 months ago
Junior Software Engineer .Net
£24,000 - £30,000 plus excellent benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looking to recruit a Junior .NET Software Engineer to be based in Manchester.
This could be the right role for you if you have 1 or 2 years experience and are looking for a new opportunity within an exciting, creative, modern and technology driven environment or if you have recently graduated and are ready to start your career where you can get stuck in and learn new skills.
As a Junior Software Engineer you will join a growing team working on the APEX development. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the product ensuring designs follow good Object Orientated principals and any code changes fit with the future direction of the core product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing solutions
- Designing, coding and unit testing web applications
- The capture of requirements, estimations, functional specifications, test approach and planning
- Delivery of solutions to expected standard and time scale
- Full development life cycle contribution
- .Net Framework
- XML/Web Services/WCF
- Entity Framework
- SOLID Principles
- TDD/Unit Testing
- ASP.NET/MVC Razor/Web API/RESTFul Web Services
You will also gain experience and training and development in all of the above.
If you have the above experience and are keen to work in a creative environment where you can grow your skills as a Software Engineer and work with exciting technology and tools please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.