Up to £450 per day
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a L3 Support Developer for a major government department on a remote contract, inside IR35. SC Clearance will be provided in this role.
This L3 Support Developer will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting issues from L2 teams on Atlas Interface applications
- Debugging application and process flow for Java applications using Guice with SQS queue's
- Accessing pods through kubernetes
- Knowledge of using Kibana
- Setting up local environment using Docker when necessary
- Speaking to and working with external teams to solve live problems
The key skills required for this L3 Support Developer role are:
- Postgres Db access
- Monitoring tools: Grafana/prometheus
- AWS (S3 buckets)
- Working with other teams on P1/P2 incidents
If you do have the relevant experience for this L3 Support Developer position, please do apply.