Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Lead Business Analyst - Leeds - 18-month Fixed Term Contract
The Bridge IT are currently hiring for an 18-month Fixed Term Contract Lead Business Analyst for a company based in Leeds city centre.
This is a great opportunity for a Lead or Senior Business Analyst who is looking to work on a large-scale digital transformation programme. You will be working at a strategic level but will also remain hands on with the project detail. You must be comfortable leading and directing a multi-disciplinary team as you will be required to work across the full project lifecycle, delivering critical outputs and ensuring a successful delivery.
- Proven Lead / Senior Business Analyst experience
- Comfortable working across the full project lifecycle
- Ability to lead and direct a multi-disciplinary team
- Competent in eliciting and defining requirements
- Translating requirements into User Stories
- Ability to document business processes - BPMN
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to facilitate workshops and lead meetings
- Working in both and Agile and Waterfall environment