£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
20 days ago
My client a leading company based in Leeds are searching for a Lead Data Architect, who is eligible for SC clearance.
Looking for a Data Architect at Enterprise Level to ensure all components (Business, Data, Application and Technical) works towards requirements. Also, the Data Architect will lead the Data Architect team by resource planning, Raid Management and Lay release process for data migration.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience with Cyber Security
- Hands on experience with ElasticSearch,
- Hands on experience Data Analytics, Good with both structured and unstructured data. Non-relational data formats, JSON, key-value etc.Data Modelling (Logical, Physical and Conceptual)
- Master and Reference Data Management
- Data Security Data Management
- Knowledge of Data Dictionary
- Data Provisioning, Data Profiling, Data Analysis, Data Quality: Standardisation and Cleansing Delivery experience.
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Configuration management Release management
- Waterfall model with Continuous Implementation
- Environment management Data Migration, knowledge and awareness of best practices
- ETL design Database design
- Performance tuning
- Engaging with business and technical stakeholders to communicate design and challenging requirements/design recommendations Problem solving skills
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.