£550.00 - £650.00 per day
2 months ago
Lead Data Scientist
Day Rate - £550 - £650 per day (depending on experience)
Bristol, 4 months
This requirement involves leading a team of analysts, statisticians and data scientists to analyse datasets relating to children's social care. The analysis produced will be used by policy and operations colleagues to inform how the company inspects Local Authorities' Children's Services and Social Care Providers.
Skills and Experience
- Strong data analysis skills, particularly relating to analysis of larger datasets (with millions of observations)
- Excellent collaborative skills: being able to deliver work through others
- Experience of leading a research/analysis team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to formulate and present conclusions to colleagues from a range of backgrounds.
- A current DBS check is required
- Experience of working and delivering analysis in an agile team
- Experience of delivering analysis using R and Excel
- Knowledge of England's education sector.
- Knowledge of children's social care practise