£50000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
Job title - Lead Data Scientist
Location - Home-based - ideally living in London or Amsterdam (UK/EU passport or valid Visa for working in the UK/EU is required)
Salary guide up to £65,000 + benefits
Main skills - In-depth Natural Language Processing ( NLP ), advanced Machine Learning, advanced Python
We are working exclusively with a disruptive digital Healthcare company in London to help them grow a high performing team of Data Scientists. Their product is the first of its kind and will genuinely be a game-changer in the global healthcare community. The company essentially listens to and makes sense of the millions of digital comments made by people about their experiences to create real-time insights and trends
We are looking for a commercially minded Lead Data Scientist to come into the business to help bring their products to life. You be responsible for developing bespoke models using your extensive Python, NLP and Machine Learning expertise. As lead data scientist you will be responsible for developing bespoke models to identify relevant feedback, classify it, and assign scores.
We're looking for someone who has lived and breathed NLP for a few years and really owned and developed a solution to a challenging problem in the space (healthcare or otherwise). This would typically include predictive and categorical modelling techniques.
- Strong academic profile in a quantitative field ideally MSc or above in Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Engineering, Statistics etc.
- In-depth experience in Python - in particular Keras, SciKit Learn and NLTK.
- Extensive experience with NLP techniques including text processing, tokenization, classification, POS-tagging, named-entity recognition, parsing, annotation, regular expressions, language modelling, extraction etc.
- Experience with modern deep learning approaches to NLP, such as word / paragraph embedding and representation learning using CNN, RNN and/or LSTM.
- Ability to develop dashboards
- Ability to place Machine Learning models into production using the appropriate technology stack.
- Ability to take ownership over Data Science to launch new projects based on business opportunities
If you are an NLP / Machine Learning Senior Data guru and looking for an exciting challenge with a company who are transforming the Healthcare sector - we'd love to hear from you!!! Please get in touch ASAP @