Up to £0.00 per annum
18 days ago
Job Title: Lead Developer
Employment Type: Permanent
Requirement for a Lead Developer to join a multi-award-winning Tech Consulting business. The successful candidate will be a part of the company's growth plans - scaling up their business in the West Yorkshire region. You will join a dynamic team based in Leeds with remote work options.
- Work on large-scale, enterprise-level software development projects across multiple industries.
- Showcase a 'quality first' approach to the clients particularly with software development.
- Collaborate effectively with the clients, development and wider teams.
- Create reliable services adhering to standards and specification.
- Show good understanding of software testing & automation, one or more common cloud platforms and databases.
- Previous Agile experience.
- Specialism to any of the following tech stack:
- .NET Core / Azure
- Mobile Development (iOS or Android)
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and application of design patterns.
- Demonstrable understanding of common performance and debugging tools
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
If you are looking for a role where you can be a part of a collaborative environment - with your ideas and opinions valued, this will be a great opportunity for you. You may apply below or contact me for further details.