4 months ago
Data Warehouse BI Architect -Leeds
I am looking for an experienced DW BI Architect to join an ever expanding data architecture and design team for a large FS client in Leeds.
You will Lead the definition of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence architecture for the business, this will benefit the customers moving forward by streaming the effective delivery of data strategy.
You need to provide leadership throughout all phases of the delivery process, engaging with Stakeholders, leading the improvements to transform the data warehousing and analytic capabilities.This includes accountability for leading data warehousing and business intelligence change activities across Data, IT and Transformation teams in pursuit of our strategic goals.
Day to day you'll be:
- Accountable for the definition of target and transitional architectures to meet the business needs for data warehousing and business intelligence
- Ensuring clear understanding of enterprise data warehousing and business intelligence requirements
- Leading control and stewardship of data solutions used to provide business intelligence management
- Responsible for leading activities to prototype new data warehousing and business intelligence solutions
- Ensuring DWBI architectures are aligned with technology roadmaps and managed in accordance within an Enterprise Architecture practice
- Tracking and reporting on delivery towards our target DWBI architectures, including compliance rates and business value metrics.
- Extensive knowledge of data warehouse reference architectures
- Experience in leading data warehousing teams
- Experience in shaping large reporting and analytics programmes
- Extensive knowledge of change lifecycle processes and delivery methods including change governance and design assurance
- Experience with star schema and Data Vault database design
- Knowledge of NoSQL as well as relational database design models
- Extensive experience and knowledge of data warehouse design, ETL development and challenges posed by data quality
- Ability to convert strategic priorities and goals into operational plans