Leeds, West Yorkshire
£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and pension
about 1 month ago
Lead DW/BI Architect
£65,000 plus bonus, excellent pension
Location - Leeds City Centre
This is a brand new role for the business as they are on a new data journey to enhance their understanding of their customers. They are doing this through moving to cloud, an infrastructure refresh and creating new data specific roles in the business to allow them to bring in new expertise from outside of the company.
They are needing expertise in data warehousing and business intelligence architecture and extensive knowledge of change life cycle processes and delivery methods including change governance and design assurance. You will lead, control and take stewardship of data solutions used to provide business intelligence management.
You have the opportunity to bring immediate and long term value in this role as there is the scope to make a large impact. As this is a new position you will be given the autonomy to make the role your own under the guidance of the senior stakeholders you'll be working with.
Key Skills & Experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement - able to influence and drive agendas when appropriate
- Leading teams and line management over data warehousing and business intelligence employees
- Able to ensure DW/BI architectures are aligned with technology roadmaps and managed in accordance within an Enterprise Architecture practice
- Excellent experience and knowledge of data warehouse design, ETL development and challenges posed by data quality
- Able to lead large data projects/programmes
This role with suit Data Warehouse Architects, BI Architects, Business Intelligence Architects, Data / BI Architects