Up to £0.00 per annum
17 days ago
Full remote working
6 months + extension
Digital Transformation programme.
Our client seeks a Lead UX / Service Designer to lead the design of the end-to-end journey for all online services across the group.
You will set direction, assures the quality of design delivery across teams and can lead multiple or highly complex services.
You will work to create, or change, transactions, products and content across both digital and offline channels provided by different parts of the organisation.
The role holder will be an expert practitioner who influences and mentors others. You will work with other managers and programme directors to develop design concepts and ensure that all the Products and Services align together to meet user needs and deliver a holistic service to users across the business.
- The Lead Service Designer leads the design and implementation of strategy, directing the evaluation of strategies and policies to ensure business requirements are being met.
- Changes organisational structures to fixable and sustainable designs.
- Leads on the strategy for the whole organisation, marrying business needs with innovative analysis.
- Have management responsibility for Service Designers and potentially other UX design roles.
- Experienced in using a variety of methods of prototyping. Shares best practice and can coach others. Looks at strategic service design end to end. Has the ability to write HTML5 for instance.
- Designs systems for use across multiple services and can identify the simplest approach.
- Introduce and implement new ways of working across the Digital team and other areas of the business in relation to agile delivery.
- Gives direction on which tools and methods to use. Is experienced in meeting the needs of users across a variety of channels. Able to bring insight and expertise in how user needs have changed over time to ensure these are met by the business. Applies strategic thinking in how to provide the best service for the end user.
- Lead and contribute to the development of an agile service design centre of excellence
- Contribute to the annual digital programme and roadmap of digital priorities that support development of new digital features.
- Experience of design with a passion for evolving great digital products by leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience of designing digital services for high profile consumer and niche audiences and commitment to creating excellent user experiences.