Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £35000 per annum + Up to £35K
5 months ago
Lead Service Desk Analyst - Leeds
Looking to recruit an experienced Senior Service Desk Analyst who can take the lead in delivering a first class IT Support function for this growing professional services client based in Central Leeds.
As Lead Service Desk Analyst, you will undertake a hybrid role providing both hands on support and also supervision of the Service Desk / IT support colleagues.
Within this role, the Lead Support Analyst will :
* Develop the support systems and procedures in line with ITIL framework and SLA's
* Ensure IT service delivery meets / exceeds expectations by system enhancement
* Design and implement service levels, monitoring accordingly
* Take ownership of the Helpdesk system
* Manage the day to day allocation of workload
* Provide telephone, email and remote support
* Support and advise staff in the use of IT technology
* Maintain on going customer communication
* Collate statistics and identify training needs
* Take delivery of hardware and deploy appropriately
* Install hardware peripherals and software applications, configure new computers and deliver to end user location
* Install and configure desktops using Windows 7 / 8 / 10
* Provide technical support for Telecoms / VOIP solutions
Technically, the Lead Service Desk Analyst will possess demonstrable skills in Windows 8 and 10 with knowledge of O365 and Office 2016. Knowledge of Azure and Citrix cloud based technologies would be of particular interest. You will have demonstrable leadership / supervisory skills working in an ITIL led environment.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.