£400 - £410 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client a leading company based in Farnborough are searching for a Lead Software Developer to provide technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to Software Developers. You will be joining a team of 10, including software developers, business analysts, a solution architect and a training and engagement officer.
This contract role is Outside IR35.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing a new website
- Creating a new digital services.
- Integrating digital services with third party services and back-office systems
- Maintaining and improving existing digital services
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Expertise in back end development using .NET framework and C#
- Expertise with XML, REST and SOAP web services
- Expertise with Microsoft SQL Server
- Expertise developing software on Microsoft Azure and on-premise infrastructure
- Experience leading, coaching, and mentoring a software development team
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration