Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Learning & Development Advisor - Leeds - £40,000
The Bridge IT are working with a well-established, strong and leading professional services firm that has a unique role in truly making a lasting impact in their IT Departments.
The role will be focused on helping managers create effective, cohesive teams by working with managers from all things IT to recognise, understand and analyse their team composition to help them fill the gaps either technically or culturally.
You'll need to challenge, analyse and co-operate with managers into new ways of thinking about their teams whilst analysing your own data to comprehend what actions you are to take next to reach the ultimate goal…
Building effective teams.
In essence, you will be tackling mindset and belief changes with the management teams to help them understand why new practices are better for building these stronger teams. This will then extend into the behaviours and competency of the manager to engage effectively with their teams and new hires whilst incorporating an understanding of the big picture.
If you have a background in Learning & Development, IT Training, Insight Analytics, Customer Experience or Business Analysis this role could be a good fit for yourself.
- Working with high level stakeholders to create informed decisions,
- Enlighten managers to consider and update their hiring methods and needed resources,
- Review and analyse new information to adapt and change methods to attain desired results,
- Work on multiple projects, managing timescales and expectations,
- Support the IT L&D Manager to help deliver your 5-year long plan,
- Tackling rusty mindsets/beliefs to enhance hiring processes,
- Challenging old behaviours and introducing new habits,
- Stakeholder management,
- Technical understanding/working with IT Departments,
- Capacity to understand trends and creating effective plans to course correct where needed,
- Facilitating requirement gathering,
- Strong customer service/experience skills with the ability to communicate needs appropriately,
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd enjoy, hit apply!