Up to £0.00 per annum
21 days ago
LMS Systems Administrator (SumTotal) - Contract - Remote (Inside IR35)
The Bridge IT are working with a global financial organisation to recruit a Learning Management Systems Sys Admin on an initial 3 month basis. The role will be 100% remote and is likely to be extended after the initial period.
As an LMS Systems Administrator you will provide technical leadership in the support of the organisations learning management system (SumTotal). This position is responsible for the support, design, development, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of content, assets, and other resources used for instructional functions. You will oversee oversee the system configuration and ongoing maintenance, as well as tools and software integrated with the LMS.
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an LMS administrator or in similar position
- Experience with SumTotal.
- Technical skills including troubleshooting, and understanding of directory, file structures, and systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization as well as vendors
- Customer service skills, responsive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills ability to communicate complex technical concepts in layman's terms