3 months ago
MacAfee Engineer / Specialist
Contract - Market Rates
Our client is looking for a MacAfee Engineer / Specialist to assist with a company-wide upgrade and roll-out. The contractor will take full responsibility for documenting the existing environment with a view to making recommendations on approach, timescales etc. From this, the Engineer will complete the roll out of MacAfee product updates across global devices so this will require hands-on experience working with PCs rather than delegating to others.
- Experience of MacAfee EPO, HIPS, USB Encryption, Anti-virus, DLP etc
- Windows 7 / Windows 10 experience
- Project management – Able to effectively manage the roll out in a controlled structured manor, tracking multiple tasks at any one time and regularly running reports that allow confirmation of completed tasks.
- Fantastic customer service skills including working with stakeholders at a senior level
- Reporting and documentation experience - one for each of the steps, so that the project can be successfully managed