0113 380 1914
20 days ago
My West Yorkshire based client is looking to recruit an experienced MI Developer to join an established team within the Professional Services sector.
As a Management Information Developer, you will take responsibility for the build of solutions using key technologies such as Databases, ETL, Reporting tools and web applications.
Working directly with internal business stakeholders, you will find innovative solutions to data requests.
Within this role you will :
• Work with the Operational teams to understand requirements and create performance reporting
• Build reporting / web page applications using the latest design standards and techniques ranging from single to multi page outputs
• Ensure data compliance is adhered to
• Understand and develop the MI infrastructure
• Own projects and associated business team relationships
Technically, you will possess the following :
• Expertise in SQL, SSRS, SSIS
• Advanced MS Excel / PowerBI / Tableau
• A proven understanding of Database concepts and design
• Data Analytics skills
• Exposure to C# .Net would be highly beneficial
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary, bonus, and benefits package. Apply with your CV to be considered for this role.