28000-30000 Per Annum Competitive Benefits
Manual Test - Leeds
4 months ago
Manual Test Analyst -£28-30,000 + Excellent Additional Benefits - Leeds
TheBridgeITis working with a market leading business in Leeds to recruit a full time Manual Test Analyst to join a growing technical team.
The salary is up to£30,000per annum plus excellent additionalbenefits.
As a Manual Tester you will be working within a team of developers to ensure that the software released is bug free and fit for purpose. You will be engaging in reporting bugs and validating that fixes have been applied successfully. You will also have the opportunity to investigate and promote new testing tools and attempt automated testing.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Ensure software meets its requirements
- Testing submitted features for defects.
- Uncovering bugs in existing solutions.
- Write clear and concise bugs reports.
- Work with developers to help resolve issues quickly.
- Ensure a high standard is maintained across the applications that are built.
- Promote new tools and practices.
- SQL experience.
Experience and Qualities:
- Commercial software testing experience
- Strong ability to interpret and understand user stories
- Willing to investigate new strategies and technologies
- Understanding of a variety of testing methodologies
- Able to write test plans and test scripts.
This role offers a great opportunity for career progression and an excellent chance to develop your skill-set further. Please apply now for immediate consideration.