Master Data Governance Manager - 4
7 months ago
Data Governance Manager - Swindon - up to £83,000 basic salary + 50% bonus + £7,500 car allowance + fantastic pension contribution.
the Bridge IT are currently recruiting for a permanent Master Data Governance Manager. This is to work for a leading organisation based in Berkshire. (Swindon and surrounding areas, Reading) Some flexible/remote working on offer too.
- My Client are looking for The master data governance manager to serve as a point of escalation for governance, data quality and protection issues and will work closely with business and functional area to help improve the quality and value of core data assets, respond to regulatory protection requirements as well as support the strategic requirements of the department.
- In addition, you will have responsibility to improve the quality and managing the protection of sensitive data and information assets. The position will focus on establishing and ensuring adherence to an enterprise data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices, both at the department and business and functional areas level, to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection to meet overall business needs.
- This is fantastic opportunity to work alongside a brilliant team who are working on an exciting brand new project.
- You will be part of a system integration task where you will also have the responsibility of moving forward with the business, setting up frames works and understanding risks.
Skills for this role;
- You must have knowledge of the industry leading data quality and data protection management practices
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection.
- Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
If you have the above experience and are looking for a new role, please send you CV for immediate consideration as our client are looking to review CV's and hire ASAP.
Master Data Governance Manager - up to £83,000 + 50% bonus + £7,500 car allowance - + fantastic benefits (get pension contribution) - Swindon/Reading/Remote Working.