Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Must have previous experience and SQL experience to be considered
* Develop, maintain and enhance Management Information and Business Information Solutions, using SQL Server 2008/2012/2016, Integration Services, Reporting Services and Excel.
* Processing Ad-hoc data requests for internal stakeholders and external parties.
* Participate in the design and requirements capture of new Management Information.
* Problem solve and debug current ELT processes.
* Adhere to department procedures and practices, including coding standards, secure coding standards, build processes, change management and source control (Team Foundation Server)
* Work closely with members of the software and database development teams to ensure the high quality of all applications produced by the department.
* Work closely with team members and all business stakeholders to analyze requirements, deliver solid solutions and provide feedback into these.
* Share experiences and knowledge within the MI team.
* Support the team leader in the creation and maintenance of new development and other team standards.
* Strong T-SQL
* SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 SSIS
* SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 SSRS
* Microsoft Excel
* Good problem solving and analytical skills.
* Interpersonal skills
* Ability to communication superbly, both with technical and non-technical staff
Please click apply to be considered