Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Develop, maintain and enhance Management Information and Business Information Solutions, using SQL Server 2008/2012/2016, Integration Services, Reporting Services and Excel.
- Processing Ad-hoc data requests for internal stakeholders and external parties.
- Participate in the design and requirements capture of new Management Information.
- Problem solve and debug current ELT processes.
- Adhere to department procedures and practices, including coding standards, secure coding standards, build processes, change management and source control (Team Foundation Server)
- Work closely with members of the software and database development teams to ensure the high quality of all applications produced by the department.
- Work closely with team members and all business stakeholders to analyze requirements, deliver solid solutions and provide feedback into these.
- Share experiences and knowledge within the MI team.
- Support the team leader in the creation and maintenance of new development and other team standards.
Knowledge and Skills
- System Development Life Cycle
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 Stack
- A solid understanding of databases design
- Microsoft Excel
- A proven track record of SQL Server development
- Understanding of Kimball Techniques
- Visualisation technologies.
- Data Quality and Governance Principles
- Strong T-SQL
- SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 SSIS
- SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 SSRS
- Microsoft Excel
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to communication superbly, both with technical and non-technical staff
- Experience of writing unit tests and using build systems in conjunction with database systems
- Experience of SQL Server 2016 SSAS.
- Experience of Tableau
- Experience of Agile methodology.
Please click apply to be considered!