Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
- Develop, maintain and enhance Management Information and Business Information Solutions, using SQL Server 2008/2012/2016, Integration Services, Reporting Services and Excel.
- Processing Ad-hoc data requests for internal stakeholders and external parties.
- Work closely with team members and all business stakeholders to analyze requirements, deliver solid solutions and provide feedback into these.
Knowledge and Skills
- System Development Life Cycle
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 Stack
- A solid understanding of databases design
- Microsoft Excel
- A proven track record of SQL Server development
- Understanding of Kimball Techniques
- Visualisation technologies.
- Data Quality and Governance Principles
- Strong T-SQL
- SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 SSIS
- SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 SSRS
- Ability to communication superbly, both with technical and non-technical staff
- Experience of SQL Server 2016 SSAS.
- Experience of Tableau
- Experience of Agile methodology.
Please click apply to be considered!