Up to £0.00 per annum
27 days ago
Salary - Competitive plus benefits
Location - North Yorkshire
Our Microsoft Technology Group are currently looking for a Microsoft Engineer with a range of Internet and critical business systems experience to join our high-profile client.
- Working within a small team building complex server infrastructures in both green and brown field environments following design documentation.
- Collaborating with colleagues to quickly and efficiently expedite the resolution of any issues encountered, doing so in a logical and methodical manner.
- Working pro-actively in the management and monitoring of customer infrastructures to prevent issues and outages happening in the first instance.
- An proactive and forward thinking approach to process improvement
- Being open to ideas and equally happy to suggest improvements or better ways of doing things.
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise technologies, Windows Server (2012, 2016) and VMware vSphere.
- A broad level of knowledge over a spectrum of technologies including operating systems, networking, web technologies, databases, enterprise systems management.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networks with preference of Cisco, Brocade and Check Point technologies.
- Hands on experience of installation and maintenance of data centre infrastructure technologies.
- Experience of Azure and/or AWS would be very beneficial.
- ITIL awareness.
- Natural decision-making abilities.
What to expect in return
- A broad remit and the chance to get your hands on some incredible tech
- The chance to work closely with some amazingly talented people
- Personal growth and a clear path for development
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done
- A flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance
- A friendly, welcoming culture and a great social calendar.