West Yorkshire, England
£0.00 - £55000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Middleware Systems Developer
Working with a well established organisation in Bradford I am looking for a Platform Engineer.
You'll provide senior engineering support for Infrastructure and Operations Services delivery and management of relevant software and systems, whilst providing consultancy to wider organisation on implementation of relevant technologies.
The necessary are:
Oracle Middleware skills (Oracle HTTP server, aka OHS, or WebLogic or SOA or Forms or Hyperion or Identity Manager or ODI or ODS or EDQ) & Red Hat 6 or 7 EL OS and bash scripting
What Youll Do
- Provide E-Commerce, Middleware, Oracle Middleware (Weblogic Suite, Oracle HTTP Server, Service Orientated Architecture, Oracle Forms/Reports, Identity and Access Management, Data Integration, Enterprise Data Quality, Hyperion and Customer Hub) and E-Mail Application Systems administration, Systems Management and Monitoring services across the business
- To develop, maintain and provide IT capacity and performance management services across the associated technology stack, including patching and security implementations.
- To identify and implement automation and orchestration where appropriate to improve speed of output of the team.
- To provide appropriate consultancy services to other Group Projects & IT teams, Business Users
- High level skills in providing Middleware, Systems Management and Messaging Administration services in complex Business Critical IT environments
- Understanding of HP-UX and Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems Administration
- Knowledge of software and scripting languages including Python and underlying Software Development Kits and Application Programming Interfaces which provide automation capability for manual build/deployment activities
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery techniques (e.g. Jenkins) and software Application Containerisation methods
- Knowledge of web-tier technologies
- IT System Performance Monitoring/Tuning and Capacity management