Up to £0.00 per annum
11 months ago
My Client a Leading Company based in Cambridge are searching for a Mirth Connect/ Nextgen Engineer with Java experience to work within the Data & Analytics team. This team has delivered cloud solutions, such as the development of auto-scaling data integration and analytic platform.
This contract position is initially for 3 Months.
- Deliver cost effective data integration solutions for medical image data using Mirth Connect.
- Be hands on within the scrum team on a day-to-day basis, continually inspecting and shaping the backlog in response to the changing business requirements or technical discoveries/POCs.
- Challenge the norm and push the team to forget the easy route and go after the impossible.
- Lead technology processes from concept development to completion of project deliverables.
Key Technical Skills & Experience Required.
- Java programming language
- Experience of cloud techniques and tools (we currently use AWS data & analytics services such as S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda, Step Functions, Redshift, Postgres)
- Experience in DevOps, using continuous integration and continuous development (we use Jenkins, Nexus, Git)
- Experience of building scalable high availability analytics solutions
- Experience of building unit tests, integration tests, system tests and acceptance tests
- Agile practices
If this sound of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.