£600 - £800 per day
about 1 month ago
6 months (+ext)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a MLOps Engineer on a remote contract, outside IR35 and working on a high profile project.
This role will helping to establish a Subject Matter Expert division in Machine Learning within a global organisation as they set up a MLOps capability that is scalable and able to process 100000s of actions per second.
The key skills required for this MLOps role are:
- Strong AWS background
- Strong Kubeflow or SageMaker experience
- Experience with one of: machine learning, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, natural language processing or computer vision.
- Experience deploying models to a centralized container registry and the governance required in successful operation.
- Experience managing an enterprise platform and service, handling new customer demand and feature requests.
- A demonstrable knowledge of building MLOps end to end environments to a production standard.
If you do have the relevant experience for this MLOps role, please do apply.