£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
19 days ago
£50,000 - £70,000
This is a great opportunity for a NetSuite Consultant to join an expanding and very knowledgeable team. This client is going through huge growth and looking to expand their internal NetSuite team across multiple areas.
You will play a key part in deciding the best practice for NetSuite to grow with the business and implementing change.
- Understand Business from a process, accounting, and reporting point-of-view.
- Creation and updating of documentation of Business Processes.
- Suggest change in Business Processes using the NetSuite system.
- Perform and provide assistance with system configurations as well as data migration.
- Prepare Test Plans for major NetSuite Updates.
- Prepare user acceptance testing documentation.
- Project manage individual tasks and engagements.
- Generating as well as modifying Saved Searches and Reports.
- Prior NetSuite experience (SuiteSuccess & or OneWorld).
- Experience with end-to-end implementations.
- Strong experience in one or more of the following verticals: Accounting, Financials, Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Software, Retail, Enterprise, General Business.
- Any NetSuite certifications are highly preferred but not mandatory.
- The ability to work independently and, in a team setting.
For further details contact me on /02077437567