£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
9 days ago
Our client, a global end user, are looking to hire a NetSuite Applications Specialist/ Developer to undertake NetSuite ERP implementation with other members in the team and future development work on our clients line of business applications
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in creating SuiteScript for Client scripts, Workflow scripts, User event scripts, Scheduled scripts and Portlet scripts.
- Experience of SuiteBuilder, SuiteCloud IDE, Suite Talk, Suite Bundler and Suite Flow.
- Hands-on technical troubleshooting & development capability.
- Ability to define & support application development & API data integrations.
- Documentation and communication of business workflows.
- Management of NetSuite system updates.
- Data migration including import and exports.
- Cloud-based ERP application / services support experience.
- Experience and knowledge of NetSuite ERP system in CRM, SCM, Finance and Planning modules.
- NetSuite ERP Implementation Support.
- The ongoing exploitation of NetSuite and other systems.
- Further development of our clients reporting capability by building data warehousing (defining requirements, specifying the work required and managing delivery, test & release cycle within the IT Application Team).
- Creating, maintaining, and improving systems to meet the business requirements and providing support, administration and development of the NetSuite application environment utilised within the business.
- Deliver business analysis, solution design, specifications, configuration, development, testing and training and can define business processes to align with NetSuite processes, and configure NetSuite forms, roles, items in Sandbox and prepare deployment bundles, as well as design and develop NetSuite workflows, should apply.
- Support IT Manager and CFO with related tasks as required.
*You do not need to reside in the UK for this position*
For further details contact me on / 02077437567