£40k - 70k per year
0113 386 8555
19 days ago
My client a leading company based in York are searching for a NetSuite Developer.
You will be working alongside the NetSuite Platform Lead to develop customisations and enhancements that will improve the overall functionality and efficiency of the NetSuite platform.
This role is fully remote.
You will be part of the Digital Operations team, leading the development of their digital systems. As NetSuite is one of the core platforms that they run their business on, you will be instrumental to enabling them to continue to deliver an outstanding digital experience to their customers.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working with department leads to understand system requirements
- An understanding of business processes e.g. order to cash, procure to pay
- Ability to create functional requirements documents Saved search and report design experience
- Transaction/entry form design experience
- Data integration and management experience
- Design, creation and deployment of custom workflow experience
- An ability to think creatively to solve problems
What you will be doing:
- Development, customisation and administration of the NetSuite platform.
- Gathering and analysing requirements from NetSuite users, prioritising and delivering development work, which may include but is not limited to data enhancements, fields, platform integration, workflow, reporting and dashboards.
- Supporting the business in producing new, and refining existing, processes, functionality and continual improvement to the NetSuite platform.
- Contribute to and help develop the IT strategic architecture and business use of NetSuite and its integration with other technologies.
- Manage and support the rollout of new modules, upgrades or enhancements on the NetSuite platform.
- Test and evaluate new NetSuite functionality, modules and upgrades within the Sandbox environment.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.